You want your home to look great, but you don’t have a ton of money to spend on decor. You’ve come to the right place! I’ve put together a list of five amazing furniture and accessories for under $50 that will make your space look fantastic.
Mosaic picture frame
Mosaic picture frames are great for decorating a wall, and they can be made out of wood or metal. The frame should be large enough to hold a photograph, but you can also use it as a canvas for creating your own mosaic art.
Mosaic tiles come in many different colors and textures, so feel free to explore different options before making your purchase. Make sure that whatever material you choose will withstand being hung on the wall!
You may want to paint or stain your new frame before adding any mosaic pieces; this will help ensure they stay in place while giving them some flair at the same time!
Gold sequined cushion cover
- A gold sequined cushion cover is a great way to add colour to your home.
- It’s easy to make and will only cost you around $10.
- You can make it in any colour or pattern you like, so it will match your decor perfectly!
Mini succulent garden planter
Succulents are a great choice for small spaces, and they can be planted in a variety of containers. Succulent plants are easy to care for and propagate, making them an ideal choice for beginners who want to grow their own indoor or outdoor garden.
There are so many different kinds of succulents that it can be hard to decide which one you want! Here is a list of some popular varieties:
- Jade plant (Crassula ovata) – This plant has thick leaves that look like jade stones. It’s also known as “money tree” because its branches grow at an angle that resembles money stacks made from bamboo sticks! Jade plants have long stems with clusters of white flowers at the ends during warm months; these flowers eventually turn into small round berries filled with seeds that fall off easily when touched by animals such as birds or squirrels (which means they’re not recommended for outdoor use).
Wall hanging planter shelf
To make a wall hanging planter shelf, you will need:
- A wooden frame. You can find these online or at your local craft store. If you don’t have any woodworking tools, this project may not be for you!
- A piece of corrugated cardboard that is at least one inch larger than the size of your frame on all sides (for example, if your frame is 10 inches by 10 inches then cut out 11-inch by 11-inch sheets). This will act as insulation between the soil and outside environment so that it doesn’t freeze in winter or bake in summer heat. It also helps keep moisture levels consistent throughout seasons when watering isn’t necessary but plants still need water from rain or irrigation systems like drip systems installed into planters made from plastic containers such as Tupperware bins where there isn’t room for drainage holes at bottom so water won’t leak out through sides when full which could cause mold growth inside container if left unattended long enough without being watered again soon enough after initial watering began last time before getting too dry out again due to lack thereof causing damage from over exposure without proper care taken beforehand during initial setup process since we all know nothing lasts forever unless cared properly after initial purchase date has passed so therefore we must take advantage now while we still have time left before deadline expires…
Wood and iron tray
A wood and iron tray is an excellent way to add warmth and style to your home decor. You can use it to hold flowers, candles, books or magazines. The tray also makes a stunning centerpiece when placed on a shelf or hung on the wall.
Iron bistro set with cushions
This is a great way to add some color to your outdoor space, and it’s easy to clean and durable. It’s also an affordable way to bring the inside out!
These home decor items make a lot of bang for their buck.
- Mason jar vases
- Glass bottle terrariums
- Wall art made from old frames and scrapbook paper (or other materials)
- String lights in a jar, or branch out with string lights on a piece of driftwood or wood plank
I hope that these ideas have given you some inspiration for your own home decorating projects. It’s not always easy to find the right balance between style and budget, but these five items are sure to look great in any room of your house!